All right, guys, you asked for it and here it is: The Official (and only, I might add) Conrad Weiser Writers Guild Alumni Society Blog! Use it to share your newest work, help other writers along a difficult path, chat about anything that's on your mind, or silently spy on what everyone else is doing!
Because this is the first web log I've created, I'm not completely sure about how things will work or about the best way to set it up. Right now, I have it set to public view, but only members will be able to contribute.
Here's a question, though: Should everything appear on the main page, or should I create a page for each author? Another option, I suppose, would be to create separate pages by genre, such as poetry, short fiction, nonfiction, novel excerpts, and discussion.
If you have an idea, just let me know.
I think everything should show on the main page and that every post is separated by genre.
ReplyDelete